East Sac County Schools empower all students to become productive, responsible citizens of an ever-changing global society.
The vision of East Sac County Schools is to be a community of teaching and learning that works as a team to create a caring environment that nurtures academic excellence. We will develop 21st Century Skills needed to succeed in and beyond the classroom by:
- Building relationships with students, parents, staff, and community in a safe, caring environment.
- Improving and utilizing effective communication skills.
- Teaching students to access and analyze information through investigation.
- Engaging student’s curiosity and imagination.
- Developing confidence to take action.
- Instilling a strong work ethic, accountability, adaptability, tolerance, responsibility, and respect.
Through this shared vision, students will take ownership of their future.