The East Sac County school board meeting from Wednesday, December 19th can be seen HERE.
East Sac County Schools Ask Facilities Master Planning Process
Documents and video from the Community meetings can be seen HERE or by clicking on the “Raider Ready” logo to the right.
East Sac County School has a notification system for weather related and emergency notifications. Through GovDelivery you can subscribe to one place and choose how you want to be notified: email, text, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
To sign up for ESC announcements go HERE: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/IAEDU6741/subscriber/topics?qsp=CODE_RED
Mission Statement: East Sac County Schools empower all students to become productive, responsible citizens of an ever-changing global society.
Vision Statement: The vision of East Sac County Schools is to be a community of teaching and learning that works as a team to create a caring environment that nurtures academic excellence. We will develop 21st Century Skills needed to succeed in and beyond the classroom by:
- Building relationships with students, parents, staff, and community in a safe, caring environment.
- Improving and utilizing effective communication skills.
- Teaching students to access and analyze information through investigation.
- Engaging student’s curiosity and imagination.
- Developing confidence to take action.
- Instilling a strong work ethic, accountability, adaptability, tolerance, responsibility, and respect.
It is the policy of the East Sac County CSD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and its employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy please contact
Amanda Miller, Equity Coordinator
East Sac County CSD
801 Jackson, Lake View, IA 51450 712-665-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org