Executive Functioning Skills
- EF skills- skills that help us with daily routines, school, work, friendships, playing, etc.
- Examples: Working Memory, Planning/Prioritizing, Organization, Time Management, Goal-directed Persistence, Emotional Control, Task Initiation, etc.
- They begin developing when we are newborns.
- Some are not completely functional until we are in our twenties.
- We apply skills that we learn to complete tasks (now & in new situations we encounter throughout life after school).
EF Resources (you will be “forced” to make a copy for each link below)
- Executive Functioning Skills- Definitions
- Student Survey DIRECTIONS
- Student Survey Forms
- EF Needs spreadsheet (Fall 2021)