Online registration is a multi-step process. Families will need to know their JMC username (the parents last name) and your password. If you don’t know your password you can click on the “change password” box from the Family JMC login page and reset it yourself.
RETURNING FAMILIES TO EAST SAC COUNTY
2 Options available for Registration:
- ONLINE registration through Family JMC (requires parent username and password). Must be done on a computer, doesn’t work well on a cell phone.
- Paper copies of all registration forms are located at the Central Office in the High School in Lake View.
THERE WILL BE NO WALK-IN REGISTRATION AT EAST SAC COUNTY.
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING TO REGISTER.
Returning families will need to know their JMC username and password to log into Family JMC. Your username is the parents last name. If you don’t know your Family JMC password you can click on the “change password” box on the Family JMC page. You will be taken to a screen where you can change your password yourself. Click HERE for the direct link to the Family JMC page. Make sure to change the year to 2021-22 so you are updating the most recent school year. If you need help resetting your password contact Beth Litterer at email@example.com
Tips for Online registration process steps:
1. Log into Family JMC HERE
2. Click on “Register for 2021-2022” (on the left) and complete all steps in the registration process.
3. Go to “Lunch” on the left to make a deposit in your lunch account for students to have extras or snacks. School lunch for all students will again be free this year.
4. Go to the “Tuition/Fees” on the left to pay for one or both of these items:
-Instructional Fees (required for each student – pro-rated for Free & Reduced students),
-ESC Activity pass for student, adult or family (optional),
-Iowa Central college course book fee (only for HS students taking college classes – $50 per class)
-ESC Newsletter via mail.
NOTE!! – You will possibly have 1, 2 or 3 separate transactions when paying with a credit or debit card online. If you are only paying for your child(ren)’s Instructional Fee click on Pay Bill. If you need to also pay for an ESC Activity Pass and/or Iowa Central book fee, click on Purchase Items after you have finished Pay Bill. The third transaction would be if you put money in your family lunch account.
5. If you need to apply for Free & Reduced Lunch go to Meals Application on the left side of the screen.
NEW FAMILIES TO EAST SAC COUNTY
New families will need to print off the forms below and return them to the Superintendent’s office at 801 Jackson St. Lake View, 51450.
Health History Form (required for each student)
* all students new to East Sac County are required to have a recent physical submitted to the school office *
2021 Vision Screening Certificate Letter to Parents (required for all Preschool, Kindergarten and 3rd grade students)
Certificate of Dental Screening (Required for all Preschool, Kindergarten and 9th grade students)
Physical Form for 7-12 Sports Participation (required for any 7-12 student in sports before participation in the fall – to be returned to Athletic Director)
Concussion Form (required for any 7-12 student in sports before participation in the fall – to be returned to Athletic Director)
Forms for Download
Physical Form for 7-12 Sports Participation (required for any 7-12 student in sports before participation in the fall)
Concussion Form (required for any 9-12 student in sports before participation in the fall)