Online registration is a multi-step process. Families will need to know their JMC username (the parents last name) and your password. If you don’t know your password you can click on the “change password” box from the Parent JMC login page and reset it yourself.
RETURNING FAMILIES TO EAST SAC COUNTY
2 Options available for Registration:
- ONLINE registration through Parent JMC (requires parent username and password). Must be done on a computer, doesn’t work well on a cell phone.
- Paper copies of registration forms can be found at Auburn, Lake View, Sac City and Wall Lake City offices and libraries – mail in all required papers and payment
THERE WILL BE NO WALK-IN REGISTRATION AT EAST SAC COUNTY THIS YEAR.
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING TO REGISTER.
Returning families will need to know their JMC username and password to log into Parent JMC. Your username is the parents last name. If you don’t know your Parent JMC password you can click on the “change password” box on the Parent JMC page. You will be taken to a screen where you can change your password yourself. Click HERE for the direct link to the Parent JMC page. Make sure to change the year to 2020-21 so you are updating the more recent school year.
Tips for Online registration process steps:
1. Log into Parent JMC HERE
2. Click on “Register for 2020-2021” (on the left)
3. Go to “Lunch” on the left to make a deposit in your lunch account.
4. Go to the “Tuition/Fees” on the left to pay for one of these items: (Instructional Fees will be assigned to each student, to pay for the other items click on “Purchase Items” at the top of the page)
-Instructional Fees (required for each student – pro-rated for Free & Reduced),
-ESC Activity pass for student, adult or family (optional),
-Iowa Central college course book fee (only for HS students taking college classes – $50 per class)
-ESC Newsletter via mail.
NOTE!! – You will possibly have 1, 2 or 3 separate transactions when paying with a credit or debit card online. If you are only paying for your child(ren)’s Instructional Fee click on Pay Bill. If you need to pay also for an ESC Activity Pass and/or Iowa Central book fee, click on Purchase Items after you have done Pay Bill. The third transaction would be if you put money in your lunch account.
5. If you need to apply for Free & Reduced Lunch go to Meals Application on the left.
NEW FAMILIES TO EAST SAC COUNTY
New families will need to print off the forms below and return them to the Superintendent’s office at 801 Jackson St. Lake View, 51450 or they may be picked up at Auburn, Lake View, Sac City or Wall Lake, city offices or libraries.
Health History Form (required for each student)
* all students new to East Sac County are required to have a recent physical submitted to the school office *
Certificate of Vision Screening (required for all Preschool, Kindergarten and 3rd grade students)
Certificate of Dental Screening (Required for all Preschool, Kindergarten and 9th grade students)
Physical Form for 7-12 Sports Participation (required for any 7-12 student in sports before participation in the fall – to be returned to Athletic Director)
Concussion Form (required for any 9-12 student in sports before participation in the fall – to be returned to Athletic Director)
Forms for Download
Physical Form for 7-12 Sports Participation (required for any 7-12 student in sports before participation in the fall)
Concussion Form (required for any 9-12 student in sports before participation in the fall)